Manufacturing company in the Pittston area is seeking an experienced Machine Operator to work the third shift. The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Get and read the production schedule from the crew chief.
- Inspect the line to verify the raw materials are the correct ones.
- Bring the appropriate labels, and spec sheets.
- Make the necessary change (s) of mandrel, glass guide.
- Load the core tray with core (3-5 pcs) take some foil jacketes and place them on the machine (10-15 pcs) load the insulation into the glass unwind machine.
- Maintain a clean area at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
$13.00-$15.00 with $1.00 raise after 1 month